Agricultural field trials
REDEBEL is a European specialist in biological PPP (Plant Protection Product) dossiers
GEP-certified agricultural trials and GLP-certified residue trials
Since 1988, REDEBEL has been collaborating with many customers in designing and conducting agronomic and residue trials for all types of PPPs, whether they be
- Growth regulators
These trials may be conducted by R&D, as a demo or for product registration in order to develop it properly and position it on the agricultural market.
Tests in special demonstration platforms can be set up in Belgium for any crop imaginable upon request by the customer. Shared platforms are established annually with a single target, for example Phytophthora affecting potato, Septoria in cereals, etc.
REDEBEL has all GEP and GLP certifications.
REDEBEL can design a comprehensive European programme and draft the customer's complete biological/residue dossier for the purpose of registering a product or range of products.
Confidentiality is a high priority for REDEBEL.
REDEBEL has its own Quality Assurance department, which works closely with the company's other departments (residue, registration).
REDEBEL: strengths to consider for your agricultural field trials
- 28 years of experience
- Quality work
- Trials on all types of crops, with all types of PPP, in greenhouses or in open field
- Constant investment in efficient and highky specialised seeding, spraying, harvesting, irrigation and analysis equipment
- Deep understanding of agricultural practices
- In line with the latest European legislation on the placing of PPPs on the market
- REDEBEL is officially authorised to preform all the different types of biological tests required for GEP- or GLP-certified PPP registration
- Swift response to risks associated with climate, crop, soil or product
- Close cooperation between our studies directors and our research workers in the field
- Agricultural trial programmes in nearly all European Member State through REDEBEL’s European network
In France, REDEBEL was recognized as a Research and Development Organisation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research. This certification allows our clients in France to benefit from the Research Tax Credit (CIR).