RRA Posted on October 03, 2022 Business support officer/Management assistant
Redebel Regulatory Affairs (RRA) is looking for a Business Support Officer/management assistant (M,W,X)
RRA is a growing company dealing with regulatory affairs from more than 30 years with successful registrations of plant protection products and approval of new active substances.
We started the RRA adventure 30 years ago, with two people. During the journey of our company, highly skilled colleagues joined us, with always the same which of learning and growing. We’ve colleagues from Spain, from Estonia, from Germany and from France who joined us, with the same spirit and bring their skills to RRA. And we are still hiring skilled people. This time, we’re looking for you, a highly skilled Business support officer/management assistant for a short term contract (CDD).
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Provide a range of administrative and support services ;
- Collect and compile information and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organizational requirements to support information flow and different organizational process ;
- Provide a professional first point of contact with clients and suppliers ;
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with systems and processes to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible ;
- Delivering multiple business support activities and services in line with agreed standards, timeframes and milestones, given tight timeframes and the need to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
As our new colleague, you’ll work in team but also sometimes independently with the final goal of delivery quality work in every tasks. RRA will of course support you all the way long to achieve your objectives by the means of supporting colleagues & Directors.
Our successful teams are made up of experts with this profile :
- Bachelor in Management assistant or equivalent job experience
- Languages: English and French, any other language is an asset
- IT : MS Office suite
- Pro-active, motivated, willing to give to best services to the colleagues and to our clients
And to be successful, those skills will be your best assets :
- Thoroughness, professional minded
- Relationship building skills: contacts with clients, etc.
- Team Spirit
Ready to join us and be part of this success story?
We offer you:
- Attractive salary package and extra-advantages
- Short term contract (maternity leave)
- Challenging job
Interested ? Send us your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org