RRA is qualified to compile product and active substance dossiers that will follow you at every stage of the process.
Our experience gives us a global strategic vision of product portfolio registration while our scientific expertise allows us to support you in all sections (phys-chem, toxicology, ecotoxicology, analytical, residue, E-fate).
Our plant protection team has the expertise to manage all types of products: herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, plant growth regulators, natural defense simulators for natural or synthetic substances (low-risk substances or not).
We offer efficient support for all types of procedures; active substance dossier (new and renewal), technical equivalence, zonal product dossier (new, extension, renewal).
Define the project
- Meet customer
- Determine the strategy
- Project steps
- Deadline schedule
DGA (Agricultural Directorate)
- Literature BD review
- Preliminary RA
- Advice on study
- Costs Estimation
- Meeting with relevant authorities
- Review of the draft report
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Advice on GAP/RA
- Literature BD review update
- Dossier preparation
- Preparation of strong RA
- Preparation of administration doc and e-copy
- Submissions to relevant authorities
- Discussion with authorities
- A scientific critical review of DAR, DRAR
- Removal of sensitive data
- Response to peer-reviewed documents
Our expertise/Added value/Why choose us?
- Powerful connections with the authorities
- Clear definition of the project
- Analysis of the necessary data via bibliographical research
- Drafting of national and European biological dossiers (BAD )
- Determining CLP classification of the drafts for any traditional products, biocontrol products, PGR and adjuvants
- Dataset generation
- Dossier drafting for all types of sections: phys-chem, analytical, toxicology, ecotoxicology, residue, E-fate, efficacy
- Submission to the authorities and monitoring of the dossier until the relevant authorities' final decision.
RRA's expertise is the fruit of nearly 30 years of experience in compiling plant protection product dossiers (herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, PGR) as well as active substances in all Members States.