RRA Posté le 25 septembre 2023 Regulatory Affairs Young potential – Biocidal Products
Are you a motivated and proactive individual with a passion for environmental sciences and chemical products? Do you have a strong interest in regulatory affairs and risk assessments? Join our dynamic team at RRA and embark on a rewarding career in the fast-growing field of biocidal products!
RRA is a leading company specializing in the treatment of biocidal dossiers. As an expert in regulatory affairs, we are committed to ensure compliance with European and national regulations governing biocidal products. Join our team and contribute to the development of innovative and sustainable solutions for a cleaner and safer environment.
As a Regulatory Affairs Expert, you will be responsible for preparing authorization dossiers for active substances and biocidal products at European level. We will give you professional trainings, daily support and feedback to help you manage your key responsibilities :
- Compiling and analyzing data from various sources, including study reports, laboratories, bibliography, literature search, and QSARs ;
- Drafting technical dossiers, including potentially physico-chemical properties, efficacy or (eco)toxicological risk assessments ;
- Summarizing and encoding data using IUCLID software and utilizing specific biocides IT systems such as R4BP3 and SPC editor ;
- Engaging in discussions with clients, national authorities, and European competent authorities ;
- Possibility of further career development within the company, including project management.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Master's degree in Sciences or equivalent.
- Specialization or strong interest in environment, applied Chemistry, chemical products, and risk assessments linked to chemical products.
- Experience in regulatory affairs and risk assessments is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and French. Knowledge of any other language is considered as an asset.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Proactive and motivated with excellent critical thinking skills.
- Desire to develop your career in a growing company.
What we offer:
At RRA, we value our employees and provide them with a stimulating and supportive work environment. When you join our team, you can expect:
- An attractive salary package and additional benefits.
- Continuous training and coaching to enhance your professional development.
- Real wellbeing and “fun at work” mentalities and strategies
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing sector at the forefront of innovation.
- A quality working environment situated in the picturesque countryside.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity and contribute to the advancement of biocidal products, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!