RRA Posté le 10 novembre 2023 Regulatory Manager in REACH Dossiers
Redebel Regulatory Affairs (RRA) is looking for an experienced Regulatory Manager in REACH Dossiers.
RRA is a growing company dealing with regulatory affairs from more than 30 years with successful registrations of plant protection products and approval of new active substances. We take pride in our dedication to innovation, sustainability, and compliance with regulatory standards.
As a leader in our industry, we are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced individual to join our team as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist with expertise in REACH dossiers.
For this role, we believe this skills will help you to succeed :
- Communication: Collaborating with internal teams (We are all “team players” at RRA), regulatory authorities, and external partners to ensure a clear understanding of regulatory requirements and timelines.
- REACH Compliance: Overseeing and managing the preparation and submission of REACH dossiers for our products.
- Regulatory Strategy: Developing and implementing regulatory strategies to ensure the timely and successful registration of substances under REACH.
- Communication: Collaborating with internal teams, regulatory authorities, and external partners to ensure a clear understanding of regulatory requirements and timelines.
- Monitoring Changes: Keeping abreast of updates and changes in REACH regulations and other relevant regulatory frameworks, and advising the organization on necessary actions.
- Documentation: Maintaining accurate and comprehensive regulatory documentation and records.
- Organization : Ability to meet deadlines and budget requirements, while dealing with evolving priorities.
As a key member of the project team, you’re able to work in team but also independently with the final goal of delivery quality work in the expected timeframe and budget. RRA will of course support you all the way long to achieve your objectives by the means of supporting continuous learning programs as well as the means allow you to evolve in the company.
- Structured and thoroughness
- Empathy and self aware
- Ability to respect standards, procedures and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility, polyvalence, and pro-activity
- Solution minded.
- Good knowledge of English, any other language is an asset.
How to Apply:
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Regulatory Affairs Specialist with a focus on REACH dossiers, we invite you to submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include "Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist - REACH" in the subject line.
RRA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.