RRA Geplaatst op 24 Mei 2023 RRA - Junior Expert - Plant Protection Products
Redebel Regulatory Affairs (RRA) is looking for a Master in sciences or Bio-Engineer for the preparation of Plant Protection Product dossiers.
RRA is a growing company dealing with regulatory affairs from more than 30 years with successful registrations of plant protection products and approval of new active substances.
We started the RRA adventure 30 years ago, with two people. During the journey of our company, highly skilled colleagues joined us, with always the same which of learning and growing. We’ve colleagues from Spain, from Estonia, from Germany and from France who joined us, with the same spirit and bring their skills to RRA. And we are still hiring skilled people. This time, we’re looking for you, a highly skilled junior expert in the world of crop protection.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Preparation of authorization dossiers, following 1107/2009/EC regulation
- Risk Assessment
- Compilation and analysis of data
- Discussions with Clients, National Authorities and European Competent Authorities
As our new colleague, you’ll work in team but also sometimes independently with the final goal of delivery quality work in every projects and tasks. RRA will of course support you all the way long to achieve your objectives by the means of supporting continuous learning programs as well as the means allow you to evolve in the company.
Our successful teams are made up of experts with this profile:
- Master in Sciences or bio-engineer
- Languages: English and any other language is an asset
- Specialisation or Strong Interest in Environment, Applied Chemistry, Chemical Products, Bio-product, toxicology
- IT : MS Office suite
- Pro-active, motivated, willing to develop his (her) carrier in a growing company
And to be successful, those skills will be your best assets:
- Thoroughness, professional minded
- Relationship building skills: contacts with clients, authorities, …
- Critical mind,
- Team Spirit;
- Knowledge of agricultural techniques, operating procedures and legal standards is a plus
Ready to join us and be part of this success story?
We offer you:
- Attractive salary package and advantages
- Permanent contract
- Challenging job
- Flexible working time, possibility of part-time homeworking
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
Interested ? Send us your CV and motivation to email@example.com