RRA Geplaatst op 25 Mei 2023 Regulatory Affairs consultant - Biocidal products - Physico-chemical specialisation
Regulatory Affairs Consultant in Biocidal Products
Are you ready to make a significant impact in the field of regulatory affairs? Join our team as a Regulatory Affairs Consultant, where you will play a crucial role in the redaction of regulatory dossiers for biocidal products. We are seeking a talented individual who can bring their expertise and enthusiasm to contribute to our dynamic and professional work environment.
Your key Responsibilities:
As a Regulatory Affairs Consultant, you will primarily focus on the physicochemical specialty of regulatory affairs. However, we encourage you to expand your competencies and explore opportunities in other areas, including project management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and review regulatory dossiers for biocidal products
- Conducting thorough research and analysis to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Interpreting and implementing regulatory changes and updates to maintain product compliance
- Providing regulatory guidance and support to internal stakeholders, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements
- Participating in regulatory agency interactions and representing the company's interests during inspections or audits
- Contributing to the development and improvement of regulatory strategies and processes.
To excel in this role, the successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs, preferably in the field of biocidal products.
- Strong expertise in physicochemical aspects of regulatory affairs, including the ability to analyze and interpret scientific data.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines, such as those set by authorities like the ECHA or EFSA.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal teams, regulatory agencies, and external stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing regulatory landscapes and proactively identify potential compliance risks or opportunities.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following education and training requirements :
- A master's degree in science or a related field is required. Specialization in a relevant discipline such as chemistry or biology is preferred.
As a Regulatory Affairs Consultant, you will thrive in our pleasurable and team-based work environment. We foster a collaborative atmosphere that values individual contributions and encourages professional growth. You will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team dedicated to achieving excellence and making a positive impact on public health.
Salary and Benefits:
We understand the importance of attracting and retaining top talent. Therefore, we offer great career opportunities and development perspectives. Your growth in our company will follow the expansion of your competitive salary and benefits package (bonuses, advantages, company car, fidelity bonuses, gifts, and many more incentives).
Additionally, we provide the flexibility of possible home working, we do have strong strategies and practices for promoting wellbeing and allowing you to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Join our team of regulatory affairs professionals and contribute to the development and compliance of biocidal products. Apply now and take the next step in your regulatory career!