RRA Geplaatst op 24 Mei 2023 RRA - Regulatory Manager - Plant Protection Products
Redebel Regulatory Affairs (RRA) is looking for an experienced Regulatory Manager for its Plant Protection Products team.
RRA is a growing company dealing with regulatory affairs from more than 30 years with successful registrations of plant protection products and approval of new active substances.
To succeed in this role, technical expertise in project management as well as experience in crop protection products and/or active substances dossiers and a good understanding of national and EU legislations related to agrochemicals/plant protection products are required.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Strong background in project management of crop protection dossiers.
- Experience to work with Regulation 1107/2009.
- Experience in one or more relevant areas of crop protection dossiers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and budget requirements, while dealing with evolving priorities.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
As a key member of the project team, you’re able to work in team but also independently with the final goal of delivery quality work in the expected timeframe and budget. RRA will of course support you all the way long to achieve your objectives by the means of supporting continuous learning programs as well as the means allow you to evolve in the company.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Management of dossiers from data gap analysis to the registration, including pre-submission meetings with competent authorities.
- Key person for at least one area of a crop protection dossier.
- Development of testing strategies.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Provision of regulatory advice in terms of client representations at external meetings and participation in external events (e.g. stakeholder days, competent authorities meeting,…).
- Familiar with, risk assessment within the context of EU 1107/2009 Regulation.
- Structured and thoroughness,
- Team spirit,
- Ability to respect standards, procedures and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility, polyvalence, and pro-activity
- Solution minded.
- Easy contacts with people
- Good knowledge of English, any other language is an asset.
We started the RRA adventure 30 years ago, with two people. During the journey of our company, highly skilled colleagues joined us, with always the same which of learning and growing. We’ve colleagues from Spain, from Estonia, from Germany and from France who joined us, with the same spirit and bring their skills to RRA. And we are still hiring skilled people. This time, we’re looking for you, a highly skilled regulatory manager in the world of crop protection.
Ready to join us and be part of this success story?
We offer you:
- Attractive salary package and advantages (Bonuses, development program, etc.)
- Permanent contract
- Challenging job
- Flexible working time, possibility of part-time homeworking
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
Interested ? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com