Registration of fertilisers

Legislation on fertilisers can be considered on two levels: CE fertilisers and national fertilisers. Fertilisers not falling into the first category must be registered in accordance with the specific national procedures of each EU country. RRA has been working on fertiliser dossiers for a number of years and is familiar with the national specificities of the 28 Member States and others in this field.

In collaboration with Redebel's GEP testing department, we also offer our customers the possibility of conducting fertiliser efficacy / selectivity tests on different types of crops.

Discover GEP

Stay connected...

Legal notice | Cookies

This website uses cookies

We use cookies to ensure proper operations of the website, you can read our legal notice and our privacy policy to know more.

Accept cookies Manage cookies