REACH Dossiers (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)
RRA also manages the entire process of registering substance dossiers and has been doing so since the first wave of REACH product registration which began on 1st December 2010.
REACH applies to players using different substances in various sectors. Chemical substances can be used solo, in mixtures or in otehr products. REACH covers a variety of activity sectirs including detergents, protective coatings, solvents, plant protection products and biocides.
The main purpose of REACH is to ensure that substances are safe to use and to inform users with regard to risk mitigation measures.
Our experts are qualified to handle all types of substances: mono or multi-constituent, UVCB, monomer or polymer, used alone or in mixture.
Define the project
- Meet the customer
- Determine teh strategy
- Project steps
- Deadline schedule
DGA (Agricultural Directorate)
- Literature DB review
- Preliminary RA
- Advice on studies
- Costs Estimation
- Meeting with relevant authorities
- Review of draft report
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Advice on GAP/RA
- Literature DB review update
- Dossier preparation
- Preparation of strong RA
- Preparation of administration doc and e-copy
- submissions to relevant authorities
Submissions to relevant authorities
- Discussion with authorities
- Removal of sensitive data
- Response to peer reviewed documents
Why choose us ?
- Clear definition of teh project
- Analysis of data needed via bibliographical research and identification of missing and available data (preliminary risk assessment)
- Contact with relevant authorities: ECHA for the evaluation of dossiers and the Member States for the evaluation of substances
- Summary of the studies in IUCLID6
- Risk Assessment via Chesar
- CLP Classification
- Dossier drafting for all types of sections: phys-chem, analytical, toxicology, ecotoxicology, E-fate
- Submission to relevant authorities via REACH IT
- Follow-up of dossiers throughout the entire process